Overheard on the Argo II: Puns
- Percy: Boy, there sure is something...fishy...going on, isn't there?
- Annabeth: Indeed, it'd probably be...wise...to avoid any trouble.
- Nico: No, stop this right now.
- Jason: My, what a... shocking... development
- Leo: Oh, things sure are...heating...up alright.
- Nico: Zhang, make them stop, please.
- Frank: Alright guys, you heard Nico, just let me be... Frank... with you.
- Nico: You're all idiots,
- Piper: I don't know, i find them quite..
- Nico: Don't you dare!
- Piper: ...Charming.
- Hazel: I'll say. These puns are pure... gold.
- Nico: You're all dead to me.
Mom took this photo of us sleeping a few months back (Hugo is still a tad bit smaller). You can see my toe under Hugo’s tail. :D
Zara always sleeps on the end of my bed next to my legs. I think Hugo joined us during the early morning when I was really unconscious. It’s a miracle Zara let him sleep on the bed. Haha!
#zara #hugo #zaraandhugo #akita #americanakita #sleeping #cute #dogs #snoozing
When you see them up close, European starlings are not the most striking of birds.
But when they team up with their mates in the air, incredible displays unfold. Alain Delorme’s photos of starling murmurations are simply stunning.
via Faith is Torment
Designed by Duncan Frazier and Steve McGuigan of Brookyln-based BitBanger Labs, the Pixelstick is a fancy new gadget for creating long-exposure light paintings. The device reads digital images created in Photoshop (or any other editor) and displays them one line at a time through an array of 198 full-color RGB LEDs. The images can be any height up to 198 pixels tall and many thousands of pixels wide creating huge possibilities for visual effects.